It is safe to say that I have had many better weeks than this past week.
The excitement of getting perfect on test1 did not last long. As a matter of fact, it did not last at all.
If I had done a bad job, I would have been upset (like when I got only 1 out of 2 on the quiz this week!), but when I do well, I am not happy, just not unhappy. I am going to end up being miserable if I keep this up!
Also, I was forced to come extremely late to Friday's lecture this week due to an obligation that I had and could not miss. From that experience, what I have learned is that it is not fun walking in the lecture room 10 minutes before the lecture ends ( don't ask why I even bothered ; it was better than waiting outside ). It is also certainly not fun trying to understand the lecture slides the day after.
It is 11:30 pm so I think I have written enough for now. Yes, I usually end up doing most of my work at night, but ever since my coffee maker broke, that plan does not work so greatly anymore. I am living with the hope to buy a new one before the deadline for assignment 2!
Turning off the light. Good night blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment